P&G Steel Products - Core Purpose
To provide innovative manufacturing solutions that creates value for our customers, employees, suppliers and ownership.
P&G Steel Products Foundation Principles
- To create a friendly and family-like atmosphere in which to promote teamwork and open communication
- To promote the highest level of honesty, integrity and commitment with each supplier, employee and every customer
- To operate the business at a profit level that allows for continual employment, growth and stability
- To provide customers with the highest quality products and services that meet and exceed their expectation
- To maintain a safe and healthy environment for each employee
We do the homework so you don't have to.
P&G Steel Products links highly qualified engineering staff with state of the art technologies to offer the most technically advanced, efficiently engineered solution for your manufacturing needs. Our advanced software solutions provide realistic simulation results with minimum investment. P&G's staff of project managers, engineers, and quality personnel will be your resource that evaluates all options and provides the best solution to satisfy your company's needs.
Valued Long-Term Supplier
P&G Steel Products is a progressive contract manufacturer that has been in business since 1948. Currently in the 3rd generation of family management, P&G Steel Products has prospered through many economic cycles over six decades. We implore continuous improvement not only our in product lifecycles; but also in our manufacturing capabilities, technology, customer relationships management style and business acumen. Although we are always adding new customers, several global manufacturers have relied on P&G as a supplier of choice for many decades. P&G will be your valued long term supplier.
P&G Steel Products featured in MetalForming magazine. Click here for PDF.